Ann Kamenicky - My Naples Home Services LLC.
RSS

Most Popular Posts

WHICH DIRECTION DO THE BUTTONS GO ON A DUVET COVER WHEN MAKING THE BED?
Maintaining Lampshades
Vacuum Cleaners
Housekeeping Etiquette on The “Toilet Bowl Brush”
Are your cleaning gadgets collecting dust in your closet?

Categories

All About Handmade Soap Products
Caring for Household Items
Cleaning Products that Work!
Cleaning Tips
Creating a Blog or a Website with a Blog?
Decorating Tips
Household Items
Household Repairs
Running a Housekeeping Business
Safety First
powered by

My Naples Home Services Blog

Decorating with Coffee Beans

Mason Jars of any kind, old, or new, antique, colorful or vintage are one of the first items on my shopping list when decorating because they can be used in so many different ways. People fill them with candy, flour, bath salts, and candle holders for outdoor events. I am using this one filled with rich hazelnut coffee beans and setting it in a china cabinet. It’s a perfect place next to the antique coffee grinder and flour sifter.

Decorating with coffee beans is a very festive way to add a bit of welcoming aroma throughout your home especially right before you are ready to entertain guests. If coffee is brewing already before your guests arrive, the warm and inviting décor is sure to make them sit back and smile.

A hollow wine barrel with a flat top is a perfect place to set a few handfuls of flavorful coffee beans.The barrel sits in the corner of the dining area with a small decorative lamp adding ambiance to the room.
By placing a sheet of wax paper on top of the barrel will help to hold the coffee beans in place and keep any stains from penetrating into the wood.

6 Comments to Decorating with Coffee Beans:

Comments RSS
best women watches on Friday, December 26, 2014 3:07 PM
Definitely, what a fantastic site and educative posts, I definitely will bookmark your website.All the Best!
Reply to comment

rolex watch online on Friday, January 02, 2015 5:13 PM
A large percentage of of whatever you say is supprisingly legitimate and it makes me ponder why I had not looked at this with this light before. Your piece really did turn the light on for me personally as far as this particular subject matter goes. But at this time there is one particular factor I am not necessarily too cozy with so whilst I try to reconcile that with the actual main theme of the issue, permit me observe just what all the rest of your readers have to say.Very well done.
Reply to comment

Lisa Newman on Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:04 PM
There are some people who can see creative thing in anything and try to do something creative. I really love your coffee design.
Reply to comment

Lisa Newman on Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:14 PM
Reply to comment

Liam on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 6:48 AM
I like that idea. I bet it smells great too!
Reply to comment