My Naples Home Services would like to hear from you!
If you live in the Naples Florida area and enjoy cleaning, full and part time positions are based on work availability.
Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an in-person interview where an application will be provided.
My Naples Home Services strives to provide our customers with the security of a professional staff. This job is a drug and smoke free work place and environment. Background check, fingerprinting and drug testing for the position are required.
Commitment to a job position is the beginning of a positive relationship.
The housekeeping position requires:
1. Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees and customers through verbal and/or written means.
2. Must be able to speak, write and read English
3. Must be a self-starter and able to follow tasks, cleaning methods, able to keep track of working hours on task sheet, recognize hazards on the job, and able to work in a team environment.
4. Attention to detail when performing housekeeping duties assigned
5. Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks/responsibilities and complete duties/projects with allotted time.
6. Practice safety on the job according to company rules and regulations
7. Familiarize self with cleaning supply safety and use of supplies
8. Follow personal and customer safety on the job
9. Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times in the care and use of residential property
10. Appreciate the importance of maintaining confidentiality of fellow employees and customer information and property
11. The use of employee automobile is not required on the job. An employee must have transportation to and from the meeting location
12. Proper dress is required
Please contact Ann for more information: